You can subcribe to the Cayman Islands Gazette by filling in a subscription form. Or you can visit the Gazette Office at Government Information Services, 2nd Floor Government Admin Bldg, George Town.
Annual Subscription Rates
Subscriptions run 12 months from commencement date.
Grand Cayman, Little Cayman, Cayman Brac:
- Gazettes only - CI$26 (US$31.72)
- Supplements only - CI$195.00 (US$237.80)
- Gazettes and Supplements - CI$221 (US$269.52)
Payment by cheque made out to the Cayman Islands Government and forwarded to the Gazette Office, GIS, Cayman Islands Government, 2nd Floor Government Admin Bldg, Grand Cayman.
Effective 1 July 2004, subscription fees will include shipping and handling costs, as follows:
Caribbean, US and Canada:
- Gazettes only - US$135.72
- Supplements only - US$393.80
- Gazettes and Supplements - US$ 477.52.
European and other countries:
- Gazettes only - $161.72
- Supplements only - US$445.80
- Gazettes and Supplements - $592.52.
Payment by international money order or bankers draft made payable to the Cayman Islands Government.
Additional Copies of Supplements
Additional copies of supplements may be obtained from the Cayman Islands Legislative Assembly (tel. 345-949-4236; fax. 345-949-9514). Requests should be directed to the Clerk of the Legislative Assembly, P.O. Box 890GT, Grand Cayman.